Tuesday, November 29, 2011

First Post of 2011!

Thought I'd blow the cobwebs off this thing before 2011 is over.

Much is the same this year. I still think cops are mostly douchebags, collecting revenue from speedy but otherwise safe and law-abiding citizens that are in the public minority. Global Warming scientists continue to be exposed as a bunch of hacks with political agendas (reference recent Email Scandal Part 2).
(Respeck mah authoritah!)

Let's see, what else did I used to write about here...

Anthony has ceased pooping in the bathtub as he is 5 years old now.

We no longer live in the old house in Newton and do not know the whereabouts of the brown bat that used to nest in the front porch every year.

When it's got 4 wheels, RWD & AWD are still >> FWD, which still sucks the big one. Physics have not been altered since we last chatted on this.

Old BMW's are still fantastic machines. I miss mine. It was sold, basically for scrap, and funded a replacement radiator for the Subuaru WRX, which continues to eat about $400/month in parts.

Well that's about it.


11 comments:

Kim from Kansas said...

Oh my! Now I"m tempted to update my blog. Thanks for the update!

Jason R said...

See! It's contagious. Get to it, Kim.

Anonymous said...

Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely
long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for rookie blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate
it.
Also visit my web-site ; write eBooks fast

Anonymous said...

It's nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people for this subject, however, you seem like you know what you're talκing about!
Thanks
Here is my weblog - 1 month loan

Anonymous said...

Ηello there, Үοu have pеrformeԁ a gгeat јob.
I'll definitely digg it and in my view recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benеfited from this wеb sіtе.
My page :: loans for bad credit

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. Theгe's an issue together with your site in internet explorer, would check this? IE nonetheless is the market leader and a big component of other folks will leave out your fantastic writing because of this problem.
my web page > loans for bad credit

Anonymous said...

I pay a quick visit each day a few web sites and information sites to
read posts, but this web site offers quality based posts.
Also visit my web page : ikea furniture assembly service

Anonymous said...

you аre in point of fact a eхcellеnt webmaster.

Тhе site loading speed is amazing. It ѕeеms that you're doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a great activity on this matter!

my blog post - diet

Anonymous said...

Yοu neeԁ to be а part of a cоntest foг οnе of the hіghеst quality
blogs οn the net. I most certaіnly will гecommеnd thіѕ wеbsitе!


Нerе iѕ my ωeb blog; quick cash loans

Anonymous said...

2013 Hermes HandbagsBags Hermes pwje hermes bagsReplica Hermes gwbn

Anonymous said...

When an insecure person looks at another person and have not only the right thing to do is understandable in the case
had sexual ionic foot detox with undercover police officers.
In mutualism both species gain from their Ionic Foot Detox.


Look at my website body detox diet