Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jason's CD of the Month and Possibly Quarter

If you haven't gotten sucked into Fleet Foxes yet, you ought to give this a listen. In fact this particular song was chosen with Cody in mind. He and Kim recently commented that they didn't get the hype surrounding this band.



Honestly, if you had told me 6 months ago that I would be hooked on some melodic mostly-acoustic guitar folky music I would have said you didn't know me very well. But these guys do have some unusual going on. I've got the full length album and the EP. Both are worth owning if you like this song, which is on the EP.

1 comment:

Kim from Kansas said...

Okay, I guess I'll give it another listen. I just discovered My Morning Jacket's newest album which was released awhile ago, and they have changed their sound. Check out Evil Urges and Highly Suspicious.