Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Feel Free


(Random picture of a cat driving a car.)

I've heard verbal comments from lots of people from the past few months about my blog posts but it seems like the web comments are down. That's fine, but I thought I would bring up that the web comments are fun to go back and forth with. It starts a broader conversation with everyone who tunes in. If you're nervous about your words appearing on the internet for all to read, choose the anonymous comment option. No one will ever know it was you. I've only ever jumped on one commenter one time and then he and his wife left our church (okay, actually I forced them out). But I rarely aim the literary guns at anyone. You have almost nothing to fear.

7 comments:

Kim from Kansas said...

Kim is much more comfortable updating her status on facebook lately than commenting on a blog. For some reason, she likes to think of herself in third person, as if she doesn't really have to claim her life or anything in it. She likes to pretend she's writing a children's bedtime story or exciting action-packed movie script.

Jason R said...

Everyone does seem to like the f-book. I'd much rather write something than deal with that cluttered site but it has it's advantages. I am now in Ty's mafia. I'm not sure what that means.

Kim from Kansas said...

Kim thought it was funny that f-book wouldn't allow her to use Goo gone in an email last night, though. Goo-Gone, googone--the cleaner. Let's see if this gets flagged on blogger.

frenchgirl said...

i don't see YOU commenting on my blog.

:)

Jason R said...

Well frenchgirl, I didn't think you wanted my sordid name attached to your fancy blog. ;]

Anonymous said...

I tried f-book when it was "new", back then your school ad to belong and well my school was not on the list, so I have "my" own "space."

Anyway, how is the back?? are you working yet?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Carrie

Jason R said...

Hi C. Good to see you the other day. Yeah, things are going well. F-book has lifted the school restriction. Now even old people can join, but not necessarily like it.