Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More Rallying

Here's what I guy who knows what he's doing in professional equipment. He's not screwing around.



The car is an early BMW M3, the famous e30 generation chassis, which is probably my favorite chassis of all time. The only thing wrong is the sound. M3's are high horsepower 4-cylinders; I prefer the luscious sound of the great M20 inline 6-cylinder.

Here's a sample of what the 6-cylinder sounds like. Almost gives me goosebumps.



Could you tell the difference?

2 comments:

Annie said...

I could tell a difference. I love Europe. In America, those spectators would have been watching from 200 feet away behind a concrete barrier and they still would have had to sign a waiver.

chill24 said...

such a tight sound compared to the rumble of American made engines. :)