Tuesday, August 12, 2008

That Tiger Went Tiger



Yay! I can finally post full width videos on this blog. Had to edit the HTML code for the template. Supwitdat, blogspot/google?

I love this video. A crowd of Asians (I'm guessing Indians [not Native Amurikans]) rope a tiger and pull it down from the tree. The tiger can't maul everyone but you gotta know going into it that at least 1 or 2 people are gonna get the teeth and claws; don't be the first guy in line on the rope. I'm not positive but it looks like blood might be spraying at 17seconds. I think that's the reason for the replay. I think someone's femoral artery may have gotten chomped. Let that be a lesson to you, kids.

2 comments:

Annie said...

The sound of that tiger growling scared the crap out of me from here.

chill24 said...

what were they thinking????