Wednesday, December 5, 2007

No More Beyonce, Please

Am I the only one that longs to see the red laser dot of a sniper rifle right between Beyonce's eyes?



I admit I've probably been watching too much TV lately, but I don't seem to be able to get away from her annoying presence. She pimps American Express (et tu?), Revlon, Verizon, Cox Communications, and that's just what I can remember off the top of my head. Enough, Beyonce. Go away. Give someone else a turn, you endorsement hog.

Oh no you dih-ant!

4 comments:

teason said...

hindu beyonce?

Kim from Kansas said...

Great "photochopping" skills!!!

Became really sick of the SAME Verizon Wireless commercial while watching "Tin Man" on the Sci-Fi channel. It was a three-part mini-series...Ee-Gads!

Anonymous said...

Jason, just be sure to use a caliber that will get the job done the first time.

And remember, zombies must be shot through the BRAIN.

Robert

Melanie-Pearl said...

Brains! OMG, Brains!